- To be the source for developing, socially responsible IT professionals by imparting quality education.
- To impart high-quality, up-to-date professional training with an emphasis on basic principles of computer science and application.
- To impart moral and ethical values, and interpersonal skills to the students.
- To develop strong relation with software industries for developing entrepreneurship skills in students.
- To promote real time industry-based projects to the students.
- To facilitate students to nurture skills to practice their professions competently to meet the ever-changing needs of society.
PEOs (Program Education Objectives)
- To impart the knowledge required for planning, designing, implementing, and testing complex software systems in IT industries.
- To provide opportunities for acquiring in-depth knowledge of fundamental concepts and programming skills for holistic development.
- To produce entrepreneurs who can develop customized solutions as per requirements for small and medium scale enterprises.
- To develop the abilities to face the changing trends and career opportunities in computer application.
- To impart professional and ethical attitude, communication skills, teamwork skills, lifelong learning, multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate computer science and application issues with social awareness.
PSOs (Program Specific Outcomes)
- An ability to identify real time problems and solve them using standard practices in application software, web technology, and mobile technology.
- An ability to develop networking skills, learn application packages and modern techniques of Information Technology.